HUBER Solutions for Sewer Systems
There are still many problems with sewer systems, e.g.:
- A substantial portion of the collected sewage does not even arrive at a treatment plant. Particularly through combined sewer overflows (CSO), a substantial portion of the yearly freight is discharged directly into receiving waters. And usually it is not even known how much sewage is discharged through CSOs.
- Floating and suspended matter are also directly discharged into receiving waters through storm tank overflows.
- Sediments in storm water tanks are often not removed and treated effectively and efficiently.
- Solids are deposited in sewers and inverts during dry weather flow, are remobilized during heavy storm events, and overload wastewater treatment plants as a freight peak, or are directly discharged into receiving waters through overflows.
- Sewage pumps in lifting and forwarding st 2000 ations are often clogged by coarse solids.
- Essential components of sewer manholes are corroding.
We offer efficient HUBER Solutions for all these problems: