HUBER Solutions for efficient Sludge Treatment
The better wastewater is treated, the more sludge is generated thereby. Primary sludge consists of solids removed from raw wastewater. Secondary sludge consists of biomass generated by biological treatment. Tertiary sludge is generated by advanced chemical/physical treatment.
Most important processes of sludge treatment include:
- Screening for removal of debris and other solids
- Thickening for reducing the sludge amount by concentrating solids
- Hygienizing for inactivation of pathogens
- Dewatering by mechanical water removal
- Drying by thermal water removal (evaporation)
- Incineration by thermal oxidation of organic solids
We offer highly efficient and comprehensive HUBER Solutions for sludge treatment, from mechanical pre-treatment with screens to sludge reuse.