HUBER Membrane Screen ROTAMAT® RoMem liquid
Ultra-fine screen with square mesh for reliable separation of very fine particles
- Removal of fibres and hair
- Increased operational stability of MBR plants
- COD/BOD removal in river and sea outfall applications
- Removal of algae from surface waters
- Mesh sizes from 0.1 mm
The ROTAMAT® Membrane Screen RoMem liquid is a very fine screen and provides a large screening surface due to its drum-shaped screen basket and installation angle. The flow resistance and headloss of the screen are therefore low even with higher flow rates.
- Screening with a defined separation size provided by the square mesh
- Increased operating reliability of downstream membrane bioreactors through removal of fibres and hair
- Fine screening of large wastewater volumes in a gravity line without the need for lifting the wastewater; low headloss
- Extensive reduction of COD/BOD in river and sea outfall applications due to very fine mesh sizes
- Improved screenings dewatering results through specific screenings treatment – fine screenings can be treated together with coarse screenings above ground level
- Saves the need for an extra disposal solution – fine screenings can be added to coarse screenings, introduced into the WWTP inlet or passed on to sludge treatment systems
- Ideal for installation in existing channels
- Periodic high-pressure washing at 120 bar (twice a day) reliably eliminates sedimentation on the screen basket surface.
- A special sealing between the channel and screen basket prevents unscreened wastewater from passing through the screen basket.