Cost-effective separation and transport of screenings
- for high separation efficiencies
- for any flow rate
- with optional lifting of screenings at bottom level
The success and broad acceptance of the STEP SCREEN® system is due to its function, the easy-to-understand operation method, the simple cleaning method without any aids (self-cleaning effect according to the counter current principle), easy servicing, its ability to handle very large screenings volumes and its operating reliability.
Contacting us means speaking with a partner who has more than 20 years experience with screens, their layout, construction, manufacture, operation and after-sales service and with 12,000 references worldwide is the unrivalled market leader in mechanical preliminary wastewater treatment.
- Lifting of screenings at bottom level due to a special bottom step design
- Gentle and complete screenings transport due to the counter-current principle
- Optimally adjustable to individual constructional conditions
- High capacity; the flow passes the screen surface only once
- High separation efficiency due to the narrow slot width and the produced screenings carpet
- Self-cleaning effect due to movable lamellas (no spray water, no brushes)
- Very high operational stability: Reduced susceptibility to grit, gravel and stones due to the bottom step washing system
- Very good corrosion protection: manufactured from stainless steel and acidtreated in a pickling bath
- Unrivalled experience for more than 20 years