To Our Clients, Business Partners and Friends of HUBER SE
In view of the rapidly changing environment, we are constantly monitoring, tracking and complying with all official guidelines to protect people and contain the pandemic. Based on this information, we make timely decisions to ensure that we can continue to operate as a company to meet the needs of our clients.
We have initiated measures both at HUBER SE and in our subsidiaries to minimize the risk of infection for our employees and business partners.
- Formation of a COVID-19 preparedness and response team to monitor the situation
- We use home office wherever possible
- Maintaining a minimum distance of at least 1.5 m between employees
- Disinfectants and possibilities for hand washing are given
- Maintaining communication with our subsidiaries, suppliers, clients and partners in order to find early solutions to problems and/or limitations that have arisen or are expected to arise in order to minimize negative effects
- Our production and storage facilities remain open for collection and delivery drivers according to strict guidelines and separate instructions
- Cancellation or postponement of all non-essential travel
- The participation of all employees in conferences and fairs has been postponed until further notice
- All internal meetings are held as virtual meetings (telephone and video conference)
- External meetings are also held as virtual meetings (telephone and video conference) as far as possible
COVID-19 influences our entire daily life. We want to do our part to slow down the spread and to ensure that our customers are supplied for as long as possible.
Together we will overcome this extraordinary and challenging time!
Take care of yourself and your family and stay healthy!
Managing Board of HUBER SE