Romanos Hotel - Greece
- Black Water Treatment
- MBR Ultrafiltration
- Treated Water Recycled For Irrigation
The Romanos Costa Navarino is a 5 star hotel offering:
- 321 luxurious rooms and suites, including 121 with individual infinity pools
- Approximately 10 restaurants & bars on site
- Open air cinema
- Various retail outlets
The hotel was opened in 2010 and is operated by Starwood Hotels under their 'Luxury Collection' brand. Costa Navarino has put a strong emphasis on environmental responsibility. All properties being developed in the destination must meet strict environmental standards in order to protect the landscape for future generations.
HUBER Water Recycling System
For this project, HUBER designed, supplied, installed and commissioned a 1000m³/day Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) ultrafiltration system to treat the combined black and grey wastewater. The treated water is recycled for irrigation of the adjacent golf course.
The HUBER MBR system utilizes
- ROTAMAT® Complete Plant Ro 5 prescreening units.
- ROTAMAT® Screw Press RoS 3Q sludge dewatering units.
- HUBER Vacuum Rotary Membrane (VRM) size 30 units.